Re: MythTV PPC

Maybe we can pull the project for x86 and PPC togheter, get help on support for cards and drivers from each other!!

Den 27. nov. 2005 kl. 23.57 skrev Eric Cooper:

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 11:48:48PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
Maybe we should start an alioth project for mytthv support on powerpc or
something ?

Or for Debian in general.  On the mythtv-dev list, there was just a
discussion of the fact that MDZ is no longer maintaining the
Debian package of mythtv, so an effort to build a new group
of maintainers is just getting started.

--
Eric Cooper             e c c @ c m u . e d u