Re: MythTV PPC

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 11:18:51PM +0100, Inge Eidem wrote:
> Thanks Sven
>
> Your answer contained the word compilation, and thats tells me that
> there is no easy way to install it!:)

Well, i don't think there is a precompiled debian package, no.

> Can you point at any sites describing the work?

The compilation of MythTV ? it should be in the INSTALL file on the mythtv
tarball available on the mythtv web site.

The one i have seen was gentoo based, but they also had to hunt for patches
and stuff. There is a mythtv debian package available on apt-get.org, by Matt
Zimermann i think. I have some of the patches needed on another box currently
offline, not entirely sure it did build up to the end though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther