Re: Sharing an hfsplus partition between Linux and MacOSX

Thank you for the reply.

I have and used this driver already, but 1) it also needs the roots
permissions to write 2) I would like to have a file system that suites
at best with MacOs as this will likely remain my main OS and I will also
soon update to 10.4.3.

Marco