Re: pbbuttonsd vs. mouseemu

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 10:34:39PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hi,
> during bootup mouseemu starts before pbbuttonsd. After that pbbuttonsd
> doesn't care about _any_ keyboard events. Brightness/Volume control,
> etc. doesn't work.
> Restarting pbbuttonsd "fixes" this. Restarting mouseemu breaks it again.
> Anybody else seen this? This is fairly old (USB 1.1) 12" PB.

This is probably Bug #304734. Sorry, but as my PowerBook got stolen, I'm
currently unable to work on this. I just ordered a new one and will
hopefully find some time to work on mouseemu when it arrives. In the
meantime feel free to fix and NMU. The problem is to find a solution,
that does not break mouseemu (as does not reintroduce to passthrough of
the mouse button hotkeys).

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.