Re: 2.6.14-rc5 uploaded to experimental available at http://people.debian.org/~luther/2.6.14-rc5

I tried to install the ppc64 version and at the end of the installation I had this error message:

You already have a NoLOADER configuration in /etc/.conf
Install a boot block using the existing /etc/.conf? [Yes]
There was an error with running , a log file is
available in file /var/log/_log.16482.  Please edit /etc/.conf
manually and re-run , or make other arrangements to boot
your machine.
        Please hit return to continue

The file /var/log/_log.16482 contains just this line:

sh: line 1: /sbin/: is a directory

I compiled yaird from source, but I don't think that's the problem.

Regards, Eduardo.