Re: Linux driver for Airport Extreme

* Wed 19 Oct (19:33), Jack Malmostoso scrive:
> Hello there list,
>
> I don't know if it has been mentioned, but looks like there is a project
> for an OSS driver for Airport Extreme:
>
> http://bcm43xx.berlios.de/
>
> It looks quite tricky yet, and i don't have an AE to toy with, so if
> anybody has maybe he/she could try.

I've tried this driver... The kernel recognise the card, but I can't set
a ssid and then I can't join to any wireless network...

I think that we must wait...

Ciao

		Bigo!

--
The UNIX Guru's view of sex:
unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep.

         Registered Linux User # 365044
            http://dust.homelinux.org
    Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!