Re: Package to Download Themes from Gnome-Themes.org?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 the mental interface of
J. De Salvo told:

> Greetings,
>
> Following up to my own posting:
>
> I did a search for the package using "gnome-themes" but it turned up
> empty. Could it be that this package is in the unstable branch? (I was
> running it for a while but have since moved to testing.
gnome-themes - official themes for the GNOME 2 desktop
gnome-themes-extras - various themes for the GNOME 2 desktop
HTH

--
  We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds