Re: miboot+2.6.12-initrd = success

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 04:01:11PM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> On Oct 14 2005, Hans Ekbrand wrote:
> > Yes, but that would be a different kernel then. Does anyone know what
> > NICs are most common in oldworld macs (since the nic-drivers must be
> > compiled in)? I have a de2104x PCI Ethernet in my Performa 5400.
>
> Of course, the built-in mace is common in a lot of OldWorld macs.

Apple switched over to bmac for onboard ethernet at some point. I
know that is what is in my wallstreet powerbook. I do recall many
of the earlier models having mace as mentioned above. Even my
Mac Quadra 840AV has mace for the onboard ethernet, and that's an
old m68k based model.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com