new ibooks (june2005) general questions
i got a new ibook and tested the last two days and a lot of stuff works
But I have still some questions, which I couldnt find via Google etc.
1) what is the "name" of my ibook? how could i search without getting
old ibooks included in the results?
2) do somebody knows good websites about linux on this newest ibook
modell? i just found information about linux on powerbook or older
ibooks (which also was very helpful for the beginning).
3) can i configure the fan manually, or does it depend on the cpu
speed/temp? which tools i can use, the kernel module is loaded and seems
to work. but with full speed (1.33GHz) it runs early, fast and loud.
4) does suspend on ram works? it start to (or prepare) sleep, but woke
5) i am not interested in bluetooth. when no kernel module is loaded
etc, means it, bluetooth dont need and use energy? is it like disabling
bluetooth on mac os x?
a) is this the correct mailinglist for this questions?
I will promise to create from your answers a howto for linux on