Re: Apple Touchpad Driver complains about no "usb_input.h"---resolved

Thank you to all who replied.  The easiest thing was to revert to the
00.7 version.  That worked beautifully.  Thanks for a wonderful
resource, this truly makes the powerbook usable for everyday work.  I
did not want to have to carry around an external mouse.

Now to get my belkin 802.11g card running, then MOL, then IPSEC, then
CVS, and I will be ready to get some work done.

David