Gimp Print missing after upgrade

After my latest upgrade (I am using deb testing) Gimp does not give me the
option to print. I found that the file /usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-in/print is
gone in is not now provieded by the deb package. This is the file that
provides the printing plug-in for the Gimp. Does anyone know why it is
missing? Is the just a ppc issue? or has it been removed for everyone.

I guess I may try to build from source but I would rather not.

Phil