Re: sudden power loss on tibook

El Domingo, 4 de Septiembre de 2005 16:42, Jesus Climent escribió:
> On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 12:49:41PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > Pardon me piping up from the peanut gallery ...
> >
> > Do we have a clear picture of the hardware/software combination this bug
> > is triggered by?
> >
> > In particular:
> >
> > - only tibook? What about iBook or later (Al-) PowerBooks?

iBook G4 12" 800Mhz
revision        : 0.3 (pvr 8001 0303)

I have tried several combinations and versions of kernels, (from 2.6.7 in
advance) cpudyn and pbbuttonsd

Actually:
kernel-2.6.12.5 (but all the others work fine)
cpudyn
pbbuttonsd not running

The random resets doesn't happen with this configuration
So i think the pbbutonsd is one of the triggers of the problem
I dont have mouseemu installed.

--
Celso González  GPG id 0x2DA367B7
http://mitago.net