Re: Firewire support in powerpc64 (bus_to_virt error)

I'm simply trying to mount a firewire disk. All attempts end with this error:

Eduardo, this is not the right place to fill such a bug report, please make
sure you report a bug against linux-2.6, with title marked as [powerpc].

Ok, I really thought I was doing something wrong, that's why I wrote here first, maybe it was known "jiggle the wires" first or something like that. I'll file the bug report and try to rebuild the kernel to see if I can get it to work.

Eduardo.