Installing Debian on an iMac G5 - stable and testing d-i fail

Hi!

I'm migrating Debian on an iMac G4 to a new G5 (Apple PowerMac8,2 5.2.5f1 BootRom).

I downloaded debian-testing-powerpc-businesscard.iso (not too much bandwith to use) today from http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/powerpc/current/.

When I run install-power4 I get the following messages:

mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
Oops: kernel access of bad area sig: 11 [#1]
Kernel panic: attempted to kill init!
<0> Rebooting in 180 seconds ..

I got the very same message from the stable installer.  After a couple of hours of googling and searching in this mailing list I really don't know what to try next.  Any ideas?

Eduardo.