Re: Installer problems on Beige PowerMac G3

Hi Holger,

I used the stable Sarge images in;
/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/powerpc/netboot
I guess that current means 20050305

I have run the SystemDisk2.3.1 utility before the installation. I have but
/boot on the root file system with type ext2, etc.

Can I verify the quik installation, or run it manually an extra time by
entering the shell? Should I verify (with mac-fdisk) that some partition
has the boot-flag? It seams that OpenFirmware don't recognize any bootable
disk to read quik from. I only get the Mac-symbol with a question-mark or a
X, I don't remember which of them.

Regards,

                                  _\\|//_
                                  (-0-0-)
             |                Magnus Sandberg                |
             | Email: mem@datakon.se   GSM: +46-70-205 81 84 |
                                  ||   ||
                                 ooO   Ooo

 ----- On 12th of August 2005 Holger Levsen wrote; -----