Re: Alternative repository for gnome-bluetooth packages

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:30:20 +0200, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:

> I can take care of this, I suppose it is the nautilus-sendto cvs module,
> right?

Hi there Filippo, Braindead passed me your repo :)

Yes, it's that module, in CVS it should be able to manage the Send To
Bluetooth function that disappeared in nautilus 2.10 I guess.
I tried to package it but I'm not that good with CVS, so you better do it!

Thanks for your work, bye!

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449