Re: SysRq on titanium powerbook

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:10:47PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > F11 is also mapped as a button by some people.
>
> Yes, I use it to emulate mouse button 2. But that does not interfere with
> this because I check for Alt-F11.

Still, this rules out using Alt-Button2 for something :-) (seriously, I
can think of a program where both Shift-Button2 and Ctrl-Button2 are in
use - Alt-Button2 might be a bit over the top there).

How about making the keycode configurable by sysctl (like with the old
kernel button emulation) ?

> > Can Alt-Power be used for this?
>
> Considered that, but if you press Power too long the hardware turns off
> the system. AFAIK the kernel can not interfere with this.

Right, that would be a problem.

	Michael