Re: SysRq on titanium powerbook

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:10:47PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> F11 is also mapped as a button by some people.

Yes, I use it to emulate mouse button 2. But that does not interfere with
this because I check for Alt-F11.

> Can Alt-Power be used for this?

Considered that, but if you press Power too long the hardware turns off
the system. AFAIK the kernel can not interfere with this.
Not sure if this would work for others, but personally I tend to hold
the sysrq sequence for a while (seconds) while I go for that command
button. Maybe I'm just slow :).

Thanks for the thoughts.
--
Martin