Re: gui on 1 gig 7500? is it possible *newbie question*

On (01/08/05 01:31), Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Steven Gilbreath wrote:
> > how do i get/install I am new to linux. Do i use
> > dselect apt-get those are the only 2 I know how to use
> > I am willing to learn anything though
> >

> Well, Xfce 4.2 isnt in Debian Sarge, nor in Etch (it will enter soon),
> so the only solution is to run Sid. It will soon be a Sarge repository
> for Xfce.
>
> If you'll run sid, you'll just have to do:
>
> apt-get install xfce4

There are testing sources available at:

http://www.os-works.com/view/debian/

 Nacho Barrientos provides pre-built Debian/ppc versions of our Debian
 packages. Just add the lines

 deb-src http://www.os-works.com/debian testing main
 deb http://amok.criptonita.com/~nacho/xfce unstable main

 to your /etc/apt/sources.list. Visit his website for more information.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...