Re: DMA disabled after lost interrupt (on ibook)

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 01:16:57AM -0400, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
}
} > Yes, exactly same machine and same symptoms.
} > i see these messages since a loooong time.
} >
} > it happens when i copy big files or when i do huge & fast files transfert
} > via ftp/scp.
}
} Both of you are using Apple shipped hard disk or you replaced it ? We
} might have to limit the timings to UDMA/4 on these machines it seems...

My IDE bus and devices are exactly what they were when they arrived at my
door from Apple.

} Ben.
--Greg