Repositories

Greetings,

I downloaded and burned all 14 Sarge CD images and have successfully installed many applications using the Synaptic Package Manager, which points to my burned CDs.

However, I'd like to add online repositories to my list so that I can keep up with the latest patches, fixes, and testing applications.

Which file do I need to edit to add online or Internet repositories?
And which repositories are PPC specific?

I've searched the documentation and Debian's site but I've either missed how to do this and which sites I should use or am too dense to figure it out. Would appreciate your help.

Take care.

Joe