Re: Debian 3.1 LinuxTag 2005 on PowerBook G4 (Superdrive)?

W. Borgert schrieb am Mittwoch, den 06. Juli 2005:

> Hi,
>
> a colleague of mine cannot boot the LinuxTag Sarge DVD on
> his PowerBook G4.  Any experiences with that DVD on powerpc
> platform, good or bad?  Many thanks in advance!
I installed my Powerbook 5,4 (G4 1,5Ghz) from this DVD as my harddisk got
been exchanged after a harddisk crash. It booted and installed without any
problem.
More informations about this model are on my homepage
(http://www.formorer.de/view.php/page/Powerbook).

Best wishes
Alex