Re: Fn key and 2.6.12-rc4

Jochen Voss wrote:

My only idea is to take the 2.6.12-rc kernels one by one, to find out
in which one it breaks and then to look at the corresponding patch.
Maybe something suspicious can be spotted there.  I guess this whole
procedure would take me about one day, so I did not yet find time to
do this.
Maybe you should use binary search and apply it directly to the git tree or something, then you have a direct correspondence to one small patch as opposed to the large rc patches.

johannes