Fs

ok, thanks for your answers :)

I'm going to check nanofreesoft.

I've another question.
Has i have a dual boot with debian-etch/osx-tiger, i
thought that i could read and write from osx to my
/home reseifs partition, but i can't mount my debian
/home on osx.

I have a error message (i don't remember exactly, i
don't have my ibook with me at this time)

So, i would like to know if os x 10.4 can read and
write on reiserfs and if it can't, witch FS could i
use for my partition to be access from both os ?

Thx :)

Kohz

http://nanofreesoft.org/index.php/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=1