Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

Matthias Grimm wrote:

Then you have some spare time to debug your CDROM issue, I gess :-) Did
you make any progress there?
Not yet, because I don't have the latest of your code on my powerbook yet. I'll check it out as soon as I can.

The Current CVS version (which is _not_ the debian package 0.6.10-2)
have 16 entries now and handles the array boundaries correctly.

That's good :)
I did notice that there's only one function that assumes that the devices array is packed (i.e. there's nothing after the first -1 entry), which can be changed easily (exchange the break for a continue in the function that creates the fdset). And then there's no need to do all the copying when removing an entry. Might be something to consider in case you didn't do it this way already.

johannes