Re: ppc32: Rework power management take #3

Hi Wolfi,
I have the same Powerbook model and it's running Ubuntu "unstable";
Breezy. Suspend to disk works like a charm, even without the new patch
applied. And in X.
Maybe you could try that?! Should I send you a kernel .deb or something
like that?

Greets,
Maxi