Re: Oops with 2.6.12-rc4, when coming back from sleep

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 03:01 +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have finaly installed 2.6.12-rc4, but I found that it oopses when
> comming back from sleep.
> Any idea why?
>
> boring info on:

It's apparently a bug in the USB HID code when CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND is
enabled, though so far, I haven't got the USB folks to figure out what's
going on. You should post your report to the linux-usb-devel mailing
list anyway, maybe that will get them more data on the problem.

(linux-usb-devel@lists.sourceforge.net)

Ben.