Re: pbbuttonsd eats my cpu

On Thu, 19 May 2005 00:01:54 +0200
Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> wrote:

Hi,

> Just happened again by reloading the usbhid module.

I uploaded a beta version to http://pbbuttons.sourceforge.net. Please
check if you still have this problem with the beta.

I changed event device handling and read now not only keyboards but
also mice direct from the event devices. But this has a strange side
effect on my machine: The tip from the trackpad work with delay. The
trackpad is configured as 'drag' but when I tip to the trackpad, no
mouse button event is sent. When I then move the mouse (trackpad) again,
the mouse button event will be emitted. I observed this behaviour only
with the tip on the trackpad. The mouse button reacts instantly. If
pbbuttonsd is not running everything works as usual. I will really
appreciate any hint in this case.

  Best Regards
    Matthias