Re: Sleep on powerbook5,6

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 21:08 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 20:48 +0200, Johannes H. Jensen wrote:
>
> > That's strange... Any specific pbbuttonsd setting required to get it
> > working?
>
> Nope.
>
> > Setting KBD_IllumUpKey to a value (e.g.
> > 76 + ctrl) and pressing the corresponding key makes the whole screen go
> > blank(!)
>
> Odd.
>
> > Also, have you been able to get the special function keys to produce
> > anything else than the standard function keycodes? Or is that all in
> > userspace?
> >
> > I noticed that I misspelled the kernel version 2.5.11.8 in my previous
> > post. Should be 2.6.11.8.
>
> See my powerbook page: http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/PowerBook
>
> johannes

Yes, I've read pretty much everything on your powerbook page :) May I
have a look at your pbbuttonsd.conf? Though I do not think pbbuttons is
the problem, it's worth a shot.

Btw, my numlock button works perfectly with Jochen Voss' XKB keymap. I
don't know if this still is the case on your machine or if you just
haven't updated your site.

Thank you for any help
--
Johannes H. Jensen <joh@deworks.net>