Re: Sleep on powerbook5,6

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 19:30 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Also, how about keyboard illumination?
>
> Works fine on mine, with 2.6.12-rc1 and pbbuttonsd (and also on with
> kernel 2.6.11.7)
>
> johannes

That's strange... Any specific pbbuttonsd setting required to get it
working? What's interesting is that the Keyboard and Autoadjustment tabs
in powerprefs here are disabled. Setting KBD_IllumUpKey to a value (e.g.
76 + ctrl) and pressing the corresponding key makes the whole screen go
blank(!)

Also, have you been able to get the special function keys to produce
anything else than the standard function keycodes? Or is that all in
userspace?

I noticed that I misspelled the kernel version 2.5.11.8 in my previous
post. Should be 2.6.11.8.
--
Johannes H. Jensen <joh@deworks.net>
deworks