Re: 2.6.12-rc4 lots faster than any kernel before?

Hey

Just booted with this kernel - perhaps a slight improvement in boot up
performance - not sure really will time it next time, but bogomips
reported 1495.04 so CPU should be running full speed.

I switched the cpu freq setting from userspace to performance, and
switched on PS2 mouse support.

Sound appears to be working fine, suspend is fixed and yes, the HDD
blink is cool.

Good job guys.

Erik

On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 13:21 +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 11:12:34AM +0100, Erik Chakravarty wrote:
> > Hi Wolfgang
> >
> > Could you please send me your kernel config file I'd like to look at it.
>
> You prolly have seen the URL already in the thread: But in any case:
> Here it is :
> http://www.geocities.com/wolfgangpfeiffer/config-2.6.12-rc4-selinux1.txt
>
> Please have a look at the sound and Power Management glitches that I
> described in this thread a few minutes ago ...
>
> And if you find that something's wrong with this config: Please let me
> know .. :)
>

> > Many thanks!
>
> Welcome ... :)
>
> HTH