Re: Seriuos stability problem using KDE apps

On Sat, 14 May 2005 19:40:15 +0200, Colin Leroy wrote:

>> Sounds like you have bad memory,
>
> That is possible - if you have an extra DIMM, try removing it.

That's something I thought, but for now I have decided to do the "easy
solution": removed all of KDE and see if it happens again.

Fact is that the OSX hardware scanner doesn't find anything wrong, and OSX
itself (please don't tell me KDE is more hungry than OSX) doesn't show any
problems at all.

Thanks :)

--
Best Regards, Jack