Question on Sonnet's Tempo Trio Card

Hi there, people.

Since I have recently received a G3 upgrade card for an old PowerMac 9500
that my uncle once lent me and since now I have 192MB of memory, the system
is a bit more usable than it was ealier.

Since the disk is now a bottleneck, I was thinking of upgrading the system
with a Sonnet's Tempo Trio card, that has information available at
<http://www.sonnettech.com/product/tempo_trio.html>.

Unfortunately, the page listed above only says that it is compatible with
MacOS 9 and MacOS X, but I would like to know if other fellow members of
this list know if this card is supported under Linux, particularly its IDE
interface (if I understand correctly, both the Firewire and the USB 2.0
interfaces should present no problem with Linux).

I would love to give a new life to this box but if it isn't supported under
Linux, then it seems that I will have to live with this computer the way it
is currently.

Thank you very much for sharing any experiences, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/