Re: 3com wireless usb adapter

Probably it was working even with the 'stable' driver. I found that
there is a conflict (but no error in messages) with the USB mouse, i.e.:
I can have usb mouse working _OR_ 3Com adapter...

Thanks again.

Pim Snel wrote:
Yes, It works great. You have to download the latest driver version from CVS.

I've had a strange problem that the driver gave strange firmware download errors. After I moved my adapter from the rightside usb-port to the leftside the errors disappeared.

Greets,
Pim