Re: crashes / hardware related

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sure it wasn't the airport card but it was. I'm so happy this isn't more (i'm stupid and i've lost my warranty).

So finally this thing that i use one day a year and which cost me 90 euros his the cause of all my troubles.

Now i can jump on my ibook it never crashes :)

This list rocks.

Antonin.

If it's really when you move it, as opposed to just a coincidence... do you have any external memory or airport cards installed? They may be loose, and disconnecting when it moves.