Re: Sound on PowerMac G5

Wow, thanks for clearing that up - you have no idea how many days I
have been trying to find this out on google.

Excuse my ignorance if I ask you a further question. With analoug
suport, would my G5 be able to play music via say rhythmbox or another
media player? I don't realy know much about sound suport/drivers et al
- only that  when I had OS X installed (*grimace*)  it "just worked".

Thanks again.

Noah

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman