Re: some way to start gtkbuttons at X startup

Lee Braiden wrote:
On Wednesday 20 April 2005 23:04, Eddy Petrisor wrote:

Is there a way to start automatically gtkbuttons at X startup?
I am really annoyed of the fact that I saw the equivalent in kde 3.4
(kubuntu) made by default (although i don't know if it was at X startup
or just user login) and I have been thinking about it.

Hmm.. gtkpbbuttons isn't necessary on my KDE 3.4. I get graphical

I said "the equivalent in kde 3.4" ;-)

brightness/volume bars without running it. I think the GUI support is built into KDE, or at least into one of it's background programs.

probably

If you really do want gtkpbbuttons for some reason though, adding a script to your ~/.kde/Autostart folder should do it :)

I am running GNOME (I wasn't too specific) and I want something that would start on X startup, _not_ login. This (login startup) would be a last resort.

--
Regards,
EddyP