Re: stranded Ibook g4 users

         Option          "AGPMode"               "4"
seems to have solved it for me.

And me to !!! Yipee.

The only issue I have now is that if I don't unplug my usb stuff before
a sleep I get a kernel panic, and if I don't have anything plugged in
when I resume my usb ports don't work. (I have to do a cycle sleep with
the usb devices plugged in in order to get them to work).

I know it is just a case of modifying some scripts, but how and what do
I have to do ???

Michael Hunt

Why don't you try the the gentoo fix I posted on the ubuntu forum. Tell the forum how you it works out and clearly how you did it.