Re: execute scripts when is wireless card inserted

Tamas K Papp wrote:
Hi,

When my wireless card is plugged in, I would like to

1. ifdown eth0
2. ifup ath0
3. reconfigure firestarter (I have figured out how to do this from a script)

When the card is unplugged, I would like to do the reverse.  My
question is how I can have this script called upon insertion/removal
of the wifi card.

Or if anybody knows of a better way to manage things like this, please
tell me...

whereami

Thanks,

Tamas