debian image for PPC 82xx

Dear list,

first let me apologize for violating most of netiquett here :-(

I'm realy sorry but this seams to be my last option.

I'm triing to install Debian Sarge onto a buffalo TeraStation
(http://www.buffalotech.com/products/product-detail.php?productid=97)

It's a MPC8241LVR2660 (ppc 82xx) with 128MB of RAM and 4 HDDs.

It's running some version of Linux, but I'd like to get Sarge onto it.

While I hacked the box to be r00t, I'm unable to come up with a way to
get Debian onto it.

I don't think I can boot an installer, as I can not controll the
bootloader.

I'm currently downloading the ubutu liveCd, but that'll take some more
time, and might not work at all as the kernel does neither support
iso9660 nor cloop.

In the meantime I was wondering if anyone could debootstrap me sarge for
PPC, make it a .tgz, and offer me some place I can download it from.
With this image I should be able to chroot into it and than continue
from there.

I tried to do that on my i386 system (as I don't have any other PPC
hardware) but that faild ... googeling did not turn up anything usefull
and the only crossinstall documentation I found was for debian/linux-i386
to debina/hurd-i386.

One last thing, please contact me of list, as I'm not on the list :-/

Thanks a lot,
    Goetz.