Re: does sleep work with the patched 2.6.10 kernel?

Mauro <mcepeda@ualberta.ca> writes:
> Which leads me to assume that John Steele Scoot either is not using a
> iBook G4 as posted, as I am using [an early 2004 ibook G4] or he is
> passing a few commands before going to sleep.
>
> What's the scoop Scott?

No scoop. I just verified that with the release version of Hoary, sleep
does not work. But I also know that the kernel I was using a couple of weeks
ago did support sleep. I suspect that it was linux-image-2.6.10-31 which
worked, but I don't use sleep much these days, so I haven't checked.

cheers,

John