Re: permission on partition

Charles Lepple ha scritto:
On Apr 11, 2005 3:28 PM, Björn Schöpe <bjoern.schoepe@gmx.de> wrote:

Thanks, I tried this:

/dev/hda7       /emporion       vfat    umask=0755,uid=bjosch        0
     2

But I don't see any change:

Aemilia:/home/bjosch# ls -ld /emporion
d----w--w-  2 bjosch root 16384 1970-01-01 01:00 /emporion

(man, that's an embarrassing mistake on my part.) Umask is inverted
(bitwise "not" operation) before being applied, so you probably want
"umask=022" for rwxr-xr-x permissions.

Oops.. I should have noticed, too. But know it works fine, tanks a lot!!!
As far as the gpg-key, I thought I had exported it before, after your mail anyway I did to keys.eu.pgp.net, kgpg's default server. Hope you find it now confermed.
Thanks again.
-Bjoern.

--
Composed and send with Thunderbird on Debian "Sarge" (PPC)