Re: Sound drivers for newer machines: need help

El sáb, 09-04-2005 a las 10:31 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt escribió:
> Hi !
> If you have a newer machine, that is a machine released on or after
> 2002, can you please send me the output of:

Hi Ben, this is a Powerbook 12" post feb-2005.

As you know sound does not work, the card seems to be recognized and the
module "snd_powermac" is loaded, sound-applications (rhythmbox, xmms,
bmp, totem, etc...) work but nothing can't be heard:

> echo `cat /proc/device-tree/model`

> and
> for i in `find /proc/device-tree -name layout-id -print`; do echo $i && hexdump -n4 $i; done

0000000 0000 0048

A. Corbi