Re: Re: Problem compiling SMU driver [was: Cross compiling linux-2.6.12-rc1 G4 -> G5]

I can send you a tarball with a cross compiler for linux under G4.
> size : 58MB
> or you can download it :
> http://ipnnarval.in2p3.fr/~xavier/ppc64.tgz
> This is a gcc 3.4.2 version compiled a few months ago...

That's great, thanks. I'm compiling a kernel with it right now, and it
seems to work. For the records, compiling a Linux kernel under darwin
looks possible, but extra care must be taken of include files that are
not at the same place: like malloc.h is in /usr/include/ on Linux while
in /usr/include/malloc/ on Darwin.

Francois