Re: enigmail on Sarge?

Alessandro De Zorzi ha scritto:
Björn Schöpe wrote:

Hi Alessandro!
Indeed I was searching for an enigmail between 0.86.1-1 and 0.90.2-1 so I immagine I need the 0.90.0-1 you use (thunderbird and gnupg are the same as mine) but where do I get it?

deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

my /etc/apt/sources.list ist now:
# deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main

deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free

# deb http://people.debian.org/~asac/testing/ ./
# deb-src http://people.debian.org/~asac/testing/ ./

# engimail
deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

But the result was this:

Aemilia:/home/bjosch# apt-get install mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail
Lettura della lista dei pacchetti in corso... Fatto
Generazione dell'albero delle dipendenze in corso... Fatto
Il pacchetto mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail non disponibile, ma citato da un altro pacchetto.
Questo significa che il pacchetto manca,  diventato obsoleto o  disponibile
da un'altra sorgente
E: Il pacchetto mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail non ha candidati da installare
Alessandro

PS your .gnupg/ is really ok?

Yes, .gnupg is OK, I'm using kgpg and it works fine.

Do you understand what the problem is? I really wonder why it went without problems some months ago and now not. Maybe I had another depository, because in synaptic, what I'm using, I don't see from what repository which single package comes. Unfortunately I've lost my old sources.list, I thought I had made a backup, but no...
Can you help me?
Thanks and greetings.
-Bjoern.

--
Composed and send with Thunderbird on Debian "Sarge" (PPC)