Re: unable to mount hfs+ partition read/write

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> BTW. Is there a linux port of Apple's HFS+ fsck somewhere or it's stuff
> something nobody really want to do because Apple keep breaking the
> darwin version without regard for endian fixes ? :)

I still only have the patch for diskdev_cmds 208.11
( http://www.ardistech.com/hfsplus/diskdev_cmds.diff.gz ).
Apple seems to try to get it endian clean, but last time I checked they
weren't that successfull, maybe I'll try it again with the next Darwin
release.

bye, Roman