Re: pbbutons wont put my PB to sleep

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Matthias Grimm wrote:

Please check out the configuration file. There is an option that tells pbbuttonsd
what to to when the lid has been closed. It's named onAC_CoverAction and
onBattery_CoverAction. See man pbbuttonsd.conf for detailed description.

I have checked that, and the action is suspend-to-ram... I also tried suspend-to-disk with same results...

 Best Regards
   Matthias

regards,
--
Rolando Abarca M. [rabarca.arroba@dcc.punto.uchile.punto.cl]
 "Tam pro papa quam pro rege bibunt omnes sine lege."