Re: [bug?] Kernel 2.6.11-1

Jack Malmostoso wrote:
Hi list,

I was trying to compile debianized kernel 2.6.11-1 but it keeps on
crashing with:

ld: drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/built-in.o: No such file: No such file or directory

Can please anybody confirm this? Thanks.

I got the same thing -- in addition, was unable to uncheck the qla2xxx module in gconfig and xconfig -- in the end, I copied therelevant files from another branch of the kernel -- probably not a great idea, but since I didn't need that module anyway it may not matter (though I'm having trouble -- see my recent post!)
matt

--

 .''`.       Matt Price