Re: cpu on post feb. 2005 Powerbook: patch does not work

Hi Ben,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 08:45:20AM +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Have you actually tried the patch ? The previous was just using "reg"
> property for the gpio offset, which is wrong, it should add 0x50 to it,
> which is what read_gpio() does...
Sorry, I probably suffered from halluciantions caused by eating too many
easter eggs :-(  Now that I looked at the patch again it suddenly made
sense and applying it fixed the problem :-)  Thanks a lot!!!!

All the best,
Jochen
--
http://seehuhn.de/