Re: New mutt-ng packages

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 10:21:19PM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi.

> I am pleased to announce the new location of the Debian mutt-ng
> packages:
>
> deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-powerpc/
> deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-i386/
> deb-src http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv sources/
>
> Builds for i386 and powerpc architecture are available.

Firstly, thank you for the packaging, mutt-ng smells quite good.

> [...]

> At the moment mutt-ng is in alpha stage but we plan to upload it to
> experimental soon. An ITP actually runs. For my porpose mutt-ng runs
> stable.

The only problem I've found is, when I've got a lot of mailboxes (> 10), it eats the
whole CPU during a long time, with muttng becoming unusable. It even happens
with a three or four mailboxes with >400 messages.

Any idea of what's happening?. Is it a bug in muttng?.

Regards,
--
teo - http://blog.eltridente.org

"Res publica non dominetur"